Tuesday 11 August 2015

Fringe day 3

Today is Monday Fringe day3, and that means it's the first weekday day of the Fringe.The weather's good but Fringe law suggests it will be a day of mixed blessings and it was.
The early night in the night before was a good idea and I felt far better than the morning before.
Strutting was a little half hearted and more chatty but I did dance with a lovely lady from Georgia USA. I went over to the Virgin bucket shop (painted shipping container) on Princes Street where Aaron took a good snap of me.

Camden Comedy show went well 38 in and a good take on the bucket.
I was expecting a big fat zero audience for Mambalsa show but had four! An English couple and an American lady from Arizona all of whom were ballroom dancers and a lady poet Hanna who has a show Asking Nicely in the evening at the same venue.
I though it would be hard doing the show to a very small audience but it was chatty and interactive and fun.
After the show I flyered for a while around Fringe Central then came back and collapsed in a heap on the sofa.
But I did get up at six am to go for a 5.14mile run around Edinburgh!


No comments:

Post a Comment