Wednesday 19 August 2015

Tuesday Fringe day 11

Lovely run down to the Waters of Leith and out to Muffayfield home of Scottish Rugby. Selfie moment :-)
I'm thinking a serious attempt on Arthurs Seat is on the cards for this week.


Camden show went well with Kyle headlining and I saw Alex's act for the first time which was great. about 40 in so solid numbers on what should be a quiet day.
Mambalsa had six in five were a family from a show (sorry I lost the flyer) about the Scottish referendum. Only at the end was in formed that the elderly man was a former ballroom champion.

After my show it was raining so I popped in to see a ramdom one man show which was very good.
Then some blob time before a long form improve show. Then back to the flat for a glass/s of wine with Helen :-)






Camden Comedy Marketing Dept (note air poster)




The future of flyering!

Sunset after improv.





A fairly straightforward day at the Fringe.

No comments:

Post a Comment